How Does Credit Repair Work?
Seven Sixty Financial improves your FICO score by dispute negative items on your credit report with all three credit bureaus.
1. Retrieve your credit report from all three credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion).
2. Perform a full analysis of your credit history and identify inaccurate information.
3. Challenge the inaccurate and unverifiable information with the credit bureaus.
4. Negotiate with creditors to remove negative items from your credit report.
5. Take advantage of credit repair laws to have negative items removed from your credit reports.
How Can I help Improve My Score?
Here are 6 important tips to help you throughout your credit repair journey:
- Forward ALL correspondence to your credit repair specialist via your client portal.
- Monitor your credit with a credit monitoring service.
- Pay your bills on time. Every time!
- Pay credit card balances down to less than 30% of the available credit line.
- Don’t apply for any new credit.
- Do not co-sign.
Credit Builder Card (offered through a third party)
How does Credit Builder work?
- Apply: Apply in Minutes + No Credit Score Requirement
- Deposit: Put Down $200 Deposit to Open Your Secured Credit Card
- Build: Build Credit by Making Purchases With Your Secured Credit Card
How Long Does Credit Repair Take?
There is no quick fix to repairing your credit. The length of time it takes to rebuild your credit history depends on your unique situation. It could take just a few months, or it could require a year of commitment.
Not only is it illegal to guarantee results for credit repair, it is impossible to predict final actions and decisions of creditors, debt collectors, and credit bureaus.
What To Do When A Previously Deleted item Reappears On Your Credit Report?
Consumers who have succeeded in having a negative account removed from their credit files must continue to monitor their credit reports carefully in the event the debt is reinserted.
The Fair Credit Reporting Act requires that the credit bureau inform you before they re-report a previously deleted listing. The FCRA also makes it more difficult for credit bureaus to re-report listings. Because of these factors, it is rare for listings to come back once they’ve been deleted.
How Can I Cancel My Services?
Like most other reputable credit repair companies, you can cancel your subscription at any time without incurring any extra fees or costs. As soon as you’re satisfied with your credit scores, you can cut off your plan, no questions asked.
There are no fees or penalties for canceling and you can do so whenever you like by contacting customer service. You never have to feel pressured or obligated to continue the service once you feel satisfied with your results. It’s a low-pressure service with high-quality results.
Is There A 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee?
When repairing your credit, we expect results and so should you! We are confident that we will product results and are offering a 90 day satisfaction Guarantee. If our team of professionals fail to remove or correct any derogatory items on your report within 90 days, you are entitled to a full refund of your monthly payments.
Under the conditions that you have not used any other credit repair company or attempted to repair your own credit at least one year prior to signing up for Seven Sixty Financial, LLC. You must maintain credit monitoring services as a client and agree to forward all credit bureaus/creditor correspondence to Seven Sixty Financial, LLC within 5 days of receipt.
Lastly, to claim our 90 day money back guarantee, you have to refrain from any new collections and missed payments